Let Petal and Bean handle all the details, every last one of them. More than floral expertise, we also offer full service wedding planning and coordination. We work very closely with you to achieve your perfect day. Our team takes the time to get to know you, what you would like your wedding to look and feel like, and your vision; because it is our goal to exceed your expectations, not just meet them!
OUR SERVICES ARE ENDLESS AND GO BEYOND JUST FLORAL NEEDS
Event Design and Styling
Timeline Planning & Management
And Much More
“Kayle helped us with our son’s rehearsal dinner in Breckenridge. The flowers were simply BEAUTIFUL. I really enjoyed working with her. She was professional, friendly, creative, and FUN! She saw us through from start to finish and was always prompt in returning calls.“Connie E.
“Kayle offers superior service. Not only is she talented, organized, attentive, directive, easy to work with, and professional, she is also kind and thoughtful. She doesn’t go the extra mile to make each bride feel special, she goes the extra 10 miles“Kaley Jo
WEDDING PLANNING PACKAGES
For pricing and availability on any of our planning packages or additional services, please complete the online form or contact us.
WEEKEND OF PLANNING PACKAGE This is the package you need when you’ve already figured out the venue, chosen the photographer and other big-ticket decisions, but want someone overseeing the big day. We are your go-to person for bringing your vision into reality. We begin the process several weeks before the event by scheduling the first of three planning meetings. The first meeting will lay out general ideas and suggest possible designs. The second and third meetings will go over your event with more detail, directed by your wants and needs. We will also organize and conduct the rehearsal, coordinate the ceremony and oversee the entire reception from start to finish.
Before The Wedding:
- Provide unlimited support via phone, email, or Skype assistance related to wedding planning
- Five (5) hours dedicated to creating and organizing timeline for both rehearsal and wedding day
- Assist couple in creating a list of items (to be provided by the couple) that will be used on the day including toasting flutes, guest book, etc.
- Point-of-contact for all wedding vendors beginning 1-3 weeks prior to ceremony and reception
- Review all logistics and timeline details with vendors prior to the wedding
- Collect personal items to be used in the ceremony/ reception, including the guest book, toasting flutes, etc.
- Orchestrate ceremony wedding rehearsal, from procession to answering any questions afterwards
- Provide guidance for procession etiquette and appropriate transition, including instructions for lining up the bridal party, ensuring timing and couple order, where to stand at the altar, and how to help prepare the wedding party for who does what during the recess from the wedding ceremony
On The Wedding Day:
- Wedding day coverage by (1) Event Day Professional (up to 10 hours) + Assistant Planner (up to 5 hours)
- Be there to assist with any unexpected emergencies, including guests with special needs
- Provide information and answers to questions by family, bridal party and guests
- Access to our extensive Emergency Kit for use at the ceremony and reception
- Delegate bridal party and immediate family to any situational wedding day needs
- Arrange personal décor items at the ceremony /reception based off of layout created by planner and couple
- Supervise set-up of all unique decor or rental items
- Welcoming and directing guests to the ceremony and reception areas
- Manage timing to ensure requested start times for wedding day events
- Management of all wedding day vendors
- Pin on boutonnieres and handle bridesmaids bouquets, including any items for flower girl and ring bearer
- Organize and cue the wedding party through the ceremony processional
- Transport any ceremony items from the ceremony location to the reception site, and/or cocktail hour
- Distribution of gratuities to vendors on the event day (we are not responsible for distributing final payments)
- Communicate with the entertainment vendor to ensure the correct music selection and MC announcements are according to timeline
- Disburse any toss items for the couple’s grand exit from the venue
- Ensure that gifts, card box, and flowers are prepared for transportation
- Repackage personal décor items for a predetermined
MONTH OF PLANNING PACKAGE With this package you get everything in our weekend-of package + a total of 6 Hours of planning dedicated to areas where you need the most help.
PARTIAL PLANNING PACKAGE Still missing some of the key vendors and special details? The partial planning package allows you to choose areas where you need help, but then you handle the rest. Weekend-of Planning Package +
- Establish ceremony and reception layout design
- Provide vendor referrals to best suit style and budget
- Budget Planning
- Favor and welcome bag ideas (assembly and delivery additional fee)
- Wedding concept and design
FULL SERVICE PLANNING PACKAGE The whole enchilada! From the moment we’re hired to the last guest’s departure, we’re dedicated to making this a fun planning process and memorable day for you. Partial planning package +
- Catering and Menu Selection
- Customized Invitations (up to 200 guests)
- Wedding website and Guest Management
- Accommodations Search and Selection
- Vendor Contract Review and Negotiation
- Rehearsal Coordination
- Favor and welcome bag ideas, assembly, and delivery
Wedding Favors and Welcome Bags
- Colorado-based artisan foods
- Handmade Colorado and Summit County products
- Customized gifts
Invitations and Printing
- Escort Cards
- Table Numbers
- Thank You Notes
Petal and Bean offers services throughout Summit County and the surrounding areas in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. ‘The Barn’ – aka, the Floral & Gift Shop – is located in Downtown Breckenridge but as the local go-to destination wedding and event planning experts we take pride in servicing a variety of locations.
- Blue River
- Copper Mountain
- Vail & Beaver Creek
- Additional Areas On Request For Special Events