Petal & Bean is a high-end floral & event planning boutique curating weddings and soirees in the Colorado mountains. Specializing in creating unforgettable experiences for our clients!
Let Petal and Bean handle all the details, every last one of them. More than floral expertise, we also offer full service wedding planning and coordination. We work very closely with you to achieve your perfect day. Our team takes the time to get to know you, what you would like your wedding to look and feel like, and your vision; because it is our goal to exceed your expectations, not just meet them!
Packages begin at $3,000
This is the package you need when you’ve already figured out the venue, chosen the photographer and other big-ticket decisions, but want someone overseeing the big day. We are your go-to person for bringing your vision into reality. We begin the process several weeks before the event by scheduling the first of three planning meetings. The first meeting will lay out general ideas and suggest possible designs. The second and third meetings will go over your event with more detail, directed by your wants and needs. We will also organize and conduct the rehearsal, coordinate the ceremony and oversee the entire reception from start to finish.
- Three Meetings dedicated to creating and organizing wedding day timeline and decor details (Not to exceed 8 Hours). Typically scheduled at 90-days, 60-days, and 30-days out from the wedding day.
- Assist couple in creating a list of items (to be provided by the couple) that will be used on the day including toasting flutes, guest book, etc.
- Point-of-contact for all wedding vendors beginning 1-3 weeks prior to ceremony and reception
- Review all logistics and timeline details with vendors prior to the wedding
- Collect personal items to be used in the ceremony/ reception, including the guest book, toasting flutes, etc.
- Orchestrate ceremony wedding rehearsal, from procession to answering any questions afterwards
- Provide guidance for procession etiquette and appropriate transition, including instructions for lining up the bridal party, ensuring timing and couple order, where to stand at the altar, and how to help prepare the wedding party for who does what during the recess from the wedding ceremony
- Pin on boutonnieres and handle bridesmaids bouquets, including any items for flower girl and ring bearer
- Organize and cue the wedding party through the ceremony processional
- Transport any ceremony items from the ceremony location to the reception site, and/or cocktail hour
- Distribution of gratuities to vendors on the event day (we are not responsible for distributing final payments)
- Communicate with the entertainment vendor to ensure the correct music selection and MC announcements are according to timeline
- Disburse any toss items for the couple’s grand exit from the venue
- Ensure that gifts, card box, and flowers are prepared for transportation
- Repackage personal décor items for a predetermined family member or friend
- Stress Reduction Assistance and Problem-Solving
- Wedding day coverage by (1) Event Day Professional (up to 10 hours) + Assistant Planner (up to 5 hours)<
- Be there to assist with any unexpected emergencies, including guests with special needs
- Provide information and answers to questions by family, bridal party and guests
- Access to our extensive Emergency Kit for use at the ceremony and reception
- Delegate bridal party and immediate family to any situational wedding day needs
- Arrange personal décor items at the ceremony /reception based off of layout created by planner and couple
- Supervise set-up of all unique decor or rental items
- Welcoming and directing guests to the ceremony and reception areas
- Manage timing to ensure requested start times for wedding day events
- Management of all wedding day vendors
Still missing some of the key vendors and special details? The partial planning package allows you to choose areas where you need help, but then you handle the rest.
Weekend-of Planning Package +
- Establish ceremony and reception layout design
- Provide vendor referrals to best suit style and budget
- Budget Planning
- Favor and welcome bag ideas (assembly and delivery additional fee)
- Wedding concept and design
The whole enchilada! From the moment we’re hired to the last guest’s departure, we’re dedicated to making this a fun planning process and memorable day for you.
Partial Planning Package +
- Catering and Menu Selection
- Customized Invitations (up to 200 guests)
- Wedding website and Guest Management
- Accommodations Search and Selection
- Vendor Contract Review and Negotiation
- Rehearsal Coordination
- Favor and welcome bag ideas, assembly, and delivery
- Escort Cards
- Table Numbers
- Thank You Notes
- Colorado-based artisan foods
- Handmade Colorado and Summit County products
- Customized gifts
We know it’s hard to envision what your flowers will look like and understand you may want to see a sample.
Samples are done for the price listed on the proposal and can be taken home with you to enjoy.
Keep in mind most brides do not do samples and trust in Petal & Bean to bring this vision to life.
We use your photos and our detailed proposal to make sure you wishes are followed through!
Yes, please complete our wedding inquiry form, so that we can see if we’re a good match!
Yes, of course! We have a great network of local vendors we love to work with. Please browse our vendor directory.
Yes, we often do multiple events a day. How much we will take on depends on the size and type of event and we never take on more than our staff can handle.
Of course, we’d love to meet you! We are often busy on the weekends focusing on our events. Our couples deserve our full attention on their special day as will you on your day!
Browse our Instagram, Pinterest, portfolio and blog. We also suggest sharing photos for inspiration. We won't copy someone else's work and we will also add our creative touch, but it does help us meet your expectations!
We will finalize the details of your special day around 3-4 weeks before the date. One of our staff members will arrange a phone or in-person meeting to discuss these final details.
Changes can be made up to one month prior to your wedding day. Last-minute, reasonable additions may be possible.
Yes! We also offer wedding planning services, please check out our planning packages. We also offer small decor rentals including lanterns, table numbers, table runners, photo frames, escort displays, and more!
Our minimum starts at $3,500 for events during our peak season (May-October). The minimum varies on location, time of year, and availability. In our "off" season (November-April), our minimum is $2,000. Please contact us to see if we can work within your budget.
Yes! Please contact us to make sure we are available for your date. We will then send our Welcome Letter that includes pricing and the booking process.
We unfortunately do not offer DIY packages.
A $500-1,000+ non-refundable booking fee will save your date. This amount will be applied to your total balance,
which is due 30 days prior to your wedding day.
Where do I begin? There are so many positive things to say about Kayle Walker, owner of Petal and Bean. One of the best decisions I made for our wedding day was hiring Kayle to be our "day of coordinator" and florist. Kayle offers superior service. Not only is she talented, organized, attentive, directive, easy to work with, and professional, she is also kind and thoughtful. She doesn't go the extra mile to make each bride feel special, she goes the extra 10 miles. For example, she gave my husband and me one of the most thoughtful wedding gifts of the night. It is evident that Kayle is in the business of making brides happy. She truly enjoys and takes great pride in her work....
...In addition, Kayle is a wealth of knowledge and has made many business connections. She assisted us in finding a vendor to provide lighting at our wedding for a much more reasonable price that we had originally found during our own search. In the end, we saved money by working with her.
Kayle executed our wedding beautifully, in regards to both wedding coordination and florals. She helped make our dream wedding a reality on a budget we could afford. We feel extremely fortunate to have worked with Kayle and Petal and Bean for our wedding. She exceeded our expectations in every possible way. I simply could not recommend anyone more highly.
Petal and Bean was not only the florist for our wedding but also our day of coordinators and they were wonderful! Kayle and her entire team were so helpful and on top of things we couldn't have been happier with our choice to use them! Thank you ladies you made the experience amazing!
Kayle and her team were absolutely fantastic to work with. We were planning our wedding from NY, and Kayle made it so easy for us every step in the process. From our first call to delivering everything herself, Kayle listened to what we wanted, helped us figure out what we actually wanted (lol!), provided us many pricing options, and exceeded our expectations. We were so impressed and ultimately comfortable since we trusted Kayle and her team. I'd highly recommend them for any floral needs!
Thank you Petal and Bean! I called to have some flowers delivered on Valentine's Day. Customer service was excellent. I don't know flowers. The lady was very descriptive and helpful putting together a nice bouquet. She also described the delivery process. You leave the recipient's number with them. They call, say there's a delivery of flowers for so and so, but don't say who it's from. That's on the personalized note. They don't just drop the flowers off on the door step. And the price was great. Well, she loved em! And sent me a picture. I am very happy with the arrangement and everything about how they conducted their business.
Petal and Bean truly made my daughter's wedding over the top beautiful. Every single detail was stellar.We couldn't be more pleased with all the floral arrangements, bouquets and centerpieces.Customer service was top notch from day one. Big thanks to Kayle, Canaan and the Petal and Bean team!
I wanted to let you know how much I LOVED my bouquet. Everything about it was perfect. Honestly, it was the star in all of my photos. I still smile every time I see it because it exceeded my expectations. Everyone who sees my wedding photos compliments your work. Thank you so much for creating the perfect addition to our wedding day.